In the wake of the Covid-19 Pandemic, Occupational Health and Safety has become a topical issue synced entirely to employee welfare and productivity. Therefore, companies must know that health and safety training is not only something they should do but something beneficial to their business.
Uganda Manufacturers Association has partnered with the Ministry of Gender, Labour, and Social Development, to train your staff on Occupational Health and Safety requirements for Workplaces during and Post Covid-19 pandemic.
The two-day training, scheduled to take place from 11th to 12th February 2021 will equip participants with skills to;
- Identify and mitigate potential workplace hazards.
- Effectively prepare for human behavioral emergencies.
- Manage workplace stress and mental health-related issues.
- Develop Health and Safety Management Systems which are integrated with the work environment.
- Understand Occupational Health and Safety Regulatory framework.
The training will either be physical or online, depending on participant preferences. See attached booking form for details.
Top Managers, Production Managers/Officers, Safety Managers, Supervisors, Quality Managers, Security Officers and Human Resource Managers, Health Officers Personnel.
Scenario case-based simulations, 50% practical knowledge application exercises, and Participant discussions, teach-backs, and presentations.
Attached is the course content and a brief profile of the facilitator. To participate, please contact the Training and Projects Manager on email: ; Cel: 0718 181 182 or Angel Mbabazi on email: ; Cel: 0784 358 321.