The Uganda International Trade Fair (UGITF) organized by continues to grow with the last one attracting 1350 exhibitors drawn from 28 countries and 25,000 daily unique show guests. UGITF is the premier business development event in East Africa which offers an unrivaled opportunity to showcase your products and engage with your customers. Previous exhibitors have reported increases in their sales following the exposure provided by the trade fair. This year’s fair will be held from Tuesday 2nd to 10th October, 2018 and is expected to attract over 300,000 show goers and the theme for the fair is “Enhancing value addition through Industrialization”
The 2018 trade fair has already received confirmed participation from countries like Italy, Egypt, India, and Kenya and will, for the first time, the fair will feature a dedicated matchmaking and networking drive to create linkages between participating companies. Extensive advertising for the event is already underway, thanks to partnership agreements with Uganda’s leading media houses; exhibitors are assured of good visibility.
Many show goers also take this chance to buy products since many of them are at a reduced price. At the end of the day, the exhibitor has not only promoted his products but has also recovered some of the costs incurred through sales. It is a win-win for both show goer and exhibitor and this explains the ever increasing numbers of both show goers and exhibitors.
Participation Profile: The fair is open to participation from all sectors e.g. manufacturing, electrical, chemicals, petroleum products, plastics, rubber, packaging, leather, tourism, foods and beverages, education services, auto industry etc.
Uganda Manufacturers Association (UMA) invites your company to participate in this year’s UGITF and to secure space early preferably before 20th of September 2018.
To book space, contact us on +256703552444 or 0785038105 to
We have both indoor and outdoor exhibition space. The charges for exhibition space is as follows:
- Indoor space in the Exhibition Halls
- Main Exhibition Hall 1:…………………US $ 100 per sq.metre (minimum:9 sq. metres).
- Main Exhibition Hall 11……………...…US $ 90 per sq. metre (minimum: 9 sq. metres).
- Indoor space with partition stands on cement screed/terrazzo floor ………US $ 100 per sq. metre (minimum: 9sq.metres)
- Indoor bare space ……………………………US $ 85 per sq.(minimum: 30 sq.metre)
- Outdoor space (Bare Ground)……….US $ 1200 per 30 sq. metre (minimum: 30 sq. metres)
- Outdoor paved area………………….US $ 40 per sq. metres (minimum: 25 sq. metres)
The cost of space is exclusive of 18% VAT.
We look forward to your participation in UGITF 2017.