How to Become a Member
Note: All Services of Uganda Manufacturers Association are ONLY Accessible to Paid-Up Members of the Association.
To become a Member of Uganda Manufacturers Association, you need to follow the steps below:
- Download Membership form Here
- Fill the Form with all the information required.
- Submit the form and all the required documents (Certificate of incorporation, Recommendation letter) to UMA Membership Department.
- After submitting your application will be assessed by UMA to determine appropriate membership category based on information provided.
- Your factory premises will be visited by UMA Membership officers for verification.
- You will be informed of your membership subscription fee to be paid.
- After making payments of your subscription fees your UMA membership certificate for the year will be given after 8 days.
After assessment an invoice in given for a particular category and a membership certificate is awarded on payment.
Have a Question?
Lugogo Show Grounds
P.O. Box 6966 Kampala
+256 414 221 034, 220831