|Uganda International Trade Fair (UGITF) 2013|
The 21st International Trade Fair will run from 2nd October 2013-10th October 2013
Uganda Manufacturers Association, the organizers of the Uganda International Trade Fair, with pleasure wish to invite your company / organization to participate in the above-mentioned event.
UGITF is a well-established multi-sectoral trade event that has in the last twenty; (20) years provided a unique platform for marketing products and services. It has enabled participants from overseas to introduce new and improved technologies on the Ugandan and East African markets.
UGITF’s business success is demonstrated by the increased participation of exhibitors from both the foreign and in the host country. UGITF 2012 attracted 995 exhibitors from 28 countries. There were five national pavilions put up by the Republic of South Africa, Kenya, Britain, Indonesia and the United Arab Emirates. Several other exhibitors came from Egypt, Japan, Ghana, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Germany, Zimbabwe, India, Iran, Nigeria, Singapore, Cameroon, Tanzania, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Italy and Uganda.
Cost of Exhibition Space
· Hall 1 US $ 118 Per Square metre plus 18% VAT (Minimum space is 9 square metres)
· Hall 2 with Terrazzo floor. (octanom system) US $ 80 per square metre (minimum space is 9 square metres
· Indoor space (on cement / terrazzo floor) US $ 90 per square metre
(minimum space is 9 square metres)
· Indoor bare space US $ 85 per square metre (minimum space is 9 square metres)
· Outdoor space (bare ground) US $ 1050 per 30 square metres (inc. VAT 18%) minimum 30 square metres
We have every confidence that your Company will benefit considerably by participating in the event. It will provide you with the opportunity to meet potential customers, business partners, so as to promote your products and services.
We look forward to your participation in UGITF 2013
Please provide the following contact information:
Registration Fee is US$20.00